- 30+ years of experience with Texas Instruments, Siemens, and EPIC Technologies as an engineer and manager in Design Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Marketing and Sales.
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award: Examiner, Senior Examiner, Alumni Examiner, Training Facilitator (1998-2007, 2011-2013).
- Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence: Examiner (1994-1998, 2011-2014), Judge (2002-2010, 2012-2014), Training Facilitator (2000-2014).
- Virginia Senate Productivity and Quality Award: Criteria Trainer and Examiner (2012)
- Co-Founder and Vice President of Edamar, Inc. An award-winning developer and maker of hands-on STEM teaching tools for the K-12 market.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering from Purdue University and a Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering (Engineering Management) from the University of Tennessee.
- He serves on the Advisory Board for the Mayberry Chair of Excellence at Tennessee Tech University.
- He has earned certifications from the American Society for Quality as a Certified Quality Engineer and Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence.
- Is an avid runner, and is the proud father of three adult daughters.
David Jones is passionate about helping organizations improve their performance through operational excellence.
November 8, 2018
08:00 - 08:15